Thursday, August 13, 2009

Good afternoon my friends, as you can see I am running late on doing our blog but that is because there are major reasons why and that I will explain in a little bit.


The first two pictures that you will see are friends working on our Helpful Wednesday day.


We are very proud to say that we had two new quilters yesterday on our group.


What is Helpful Wednesday? This is the day we reserve just for you to stop in the shop and we will help you with any questions or techniques that you have. This is a complete free service for all of you. We also have Helpful Saturday on the

first Saturday of the month. Does that means that I cannot stop by any other time to get help?

Absolutely not!!! You can stop in anytime you want but on those days I can guarantee you almost a one on one help.
Customer service is our number one priority and this is another way for us to say THANK YOU for your friendship here at Quilts n Gifts in Bluffton, Indiana.
Can I come as many times as I want? YES, can I request a special class or technique? YES, do I have to call for reservation? No, but sometimes is advisable in order for us to make sure we have enough room for everybody.Can I stay the whole

day and sew? Definitely YES. If you are planning in an all day or you have to have a special need (like food) you have the option of bringing your own food (we have a refrigerator and microwave you can use) or we can order out. Will we see you on a Helpful Wednesday? I hope.






What in the world are you doing now? Mary. Well, I am just taking the picture but Tina and Jeannette are working on getting the door prizes for Sunday and Saturday events for Third Quilters Reunion weekend.
I just talked to Monique, our featured designer this year, and she is ready to meet all of you and spend some quality time with all of you.
Monique will also be having special door prizes for attendees.
I tell you this year I think will be the best yet. WHY? because our designer is a wonderful person, we have some wonderful door prizes and because of YOU. You make this event the best. Take care and I will be posting pictures from Saturday and Sunday.
I hope you all have a great day and see you soon at the shop, take care, mary
PS: we did not eat all of the Teddy Graham cookies from the box in the picture.












No comments:

Post a Comment