Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday-Information Highway day.


Friends I am in the process of writing the update but had to stop since I place a reference to this page and I thought I had to do the blog first. In a few minutes I will go back to finish the update and send it to all of you. You are not part of our weekly update? Just email me and I will be more than happy to sign you up. It is free like most of the classes in our store. Email at quiltsngifts@adamswells.com or thru our website at www.quiltsngifts.net
Well my friends here you have two pictures, not one but two and that is because we are rolling on information highway today.
So lets's start with the red, white and blue quilt at the left.
Susan and I designed this quilt to be part of one of our block of the month but we have a problem...it needs a name. So we are asking for you to come up with a name and email to mary@quiltsngifts.net or stop by the shop and drop the name of the quilt plus your name and phone number. Why the phone or email? because if your name is selected you will receive a $50.00 gift certificate from the shop as a thank you for helping us.
We are already accepting friends to join us on your block of the month that will start in December of 2009 (that is the red, white and blue that we are talking about) and with that it will come with a new twist to what a block of a month is. Questions? just call or email us and we will share all of the details with you. This pattern cannot be duplicated or copied. Thanks.
With a week and half to go our 3rd. Annual Quilters Reunion will be here so I decided to share another of Monique Dillard from Open Gates Design (our featured designer for this year). Monique will be bringing 50 to 60 quilts to share with all of us. We still have 11 tickets available for Sunday August 16th. If you do not have your ticket yet but want to join the fun just call me at 260-565-4438 that is our shop number and make your reservations today.
Well, I better go back to the update since I am almost done writing and then I have to add the names to our group. I hope you have a wonderful day and if there is anything we can do to help, or if you have an idea, feeback or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us. After all, we are here for you. Store number 260-565-4438. email mary@quiltsngifts.net or quiltsngifts@adamswells.com cell 260-273-2611 anytime.
See you around the quilting frame, mary

No comments:

Post a Comment