Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Quilt is In


Good morning my friends it is Sunday almost afternoon and today is our Sunday to be open. Yes! the quilt from Open Gates Design is in the store now. We just received it and it is beautiful.

As of today Sunday we only 10 spaces available for next Sunday's luncheon. You still have until Wednesday when we will not be able to accept anymore reservations from that day on and tickets will not be available at the door since food will be prepared according to the number of attendees. So, if you have not made your reservation yet, hurry up because time is running out. Call us at 260-565-4438 or my cell at 260-273-2611 or email at mary@quiltsngifts.net
Guess what? I have been looking around here in the store and decided we need a new look at least on the fabrics. So, with many fabrics still on the way to us, we are redesigning and reshuffling the fabrics and with this job we are adding fabrics to our finish the bolt for 25% off regular price and to our 50% off marked price table. So stop by because there are a whole bunch of great savings in patterns and books and gift items too.
Now tell me you are not smiling now. Yes this is another one of those medium size panels that we have here in your store.
This one is Winter Joy from Clothworks. They are just beautiful and the coordinates fabrics are to die for.
Well, the music is going and the fabric is screaming at me asking where are you going to move me. So, I will go now and start moving more fabric but one thing I have to say it is looking nice and Andy Williams singing is just too good to be true.
Talk to you later around the web quilting frame, take care my friends, mary

No comments:

Post a Comment